Discovery, Inc. owns the TLC TV network that initially “focused on educational and learning content.” The Learning Channel instantly gained massive popularity, which persuaded the owner to launch the official TLC GO app for broader reach. Today, the American pay-TV channel offers entertainment content such as personal stories, reality series, and shows. So, if you are intrigued by its popular shows and want to watch Long Island Medium, Sister Wives, 90 Day Fiancé, Pimple Popper, and My Big Fat Fabulous Life, why not get TLC GO on Roku via tlcgo.com/activate?
All you have to do is subscribe to a streaming service, access the log-in credentials, generate an activation code, and complete the process on the official activation page – tlcgo.com/activate.
Prerequisites to Activate TLC Go Channel
Here are a few details you need to watch TLC shows on your Roku streaming device.
- TV Subscription: You need sign-in details to watch full episodes and TLC shows.
- TLC GO: Make sure you download the latest app for a better viewing experience.
- Second Device: To complete the activation process, there’s a requirement for another device.
- High-Speed Internet Connection: A high-speed and stable Internet connection is highly recommended to enjoy The Learning Channel programs.
- Available in the U.S.: Are you residing outside the United States? If so, you won’t be able to access The Learning Channel. If you still want to stream TLC, use a VPN.
How to Activate TLC Go on Roku using tlcgo.com/activate?
Talking about the streaming platform, Roku doesn’t need an introduction. A pioneering service in the digital media industry, Roku facilitates your streaming or viewing experience with its high-end devices.
Already got a Roku device? Go through the steps below to activate TLC GO on Roku.
Note: Make sure your Roku account is already set up.
- Turn on your Roku device.
- Access the Roku home screen.
- Navigate to the Streaming Channels.
- Under it, you will select the Search Channels button.
- In the Search bar, type in TLC GO.
- Click the Add channel button.
- Click the OK button to add the channel.
- Return to the home screen and locate the TLC app.
- Launch it to see an activation code and the official activation page on the TV screen.
- On another device, head directly to tlcgo.com/activate.
- Enter the Activation Code in the right field.
- Click the Activate button.
Your TV screen will refresh automatically. Your Roku device is now ready to stream TLC GO content.
TLC Go TV Activation – Troubleshooting Tips
If you run into some activation error and can’t activate TLC GO on Roku, there’s no need to panic. Check out the troubleshooting steps below to fix various issues –
- Check Internet Connection: First thing first, you need to check your Internet connection. Check your Roku device is connected to the home Wi-Fi network. If there’s a network error, contact your Internet service provider immediately.
- Regenerate Activation Code: It is advised to use the code instantaneously.
- Upgrade Your Device: If you update your Roku device regularly, you shouldn’t encounter an error.
- Compatible Browser: Make sure you use browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
- Contact Your Subscription Provider: When none of the above tips work, get in touch with your TV provider.
About TLC (Shows, Price & Features)
TLC Go is the perfect choice if you are on the lookout for the perfect entertainment option. Well, it attracts a monthly fee to stream TLC content. Either you need sign-in details from a participating TV provider or subscribe to a streaming service (if you have cut the cords). Different service providers have different packages. Select a plan that suits your requirements and fits your budget.
Don’t have a budget? No problem! You can still access some unlocked content.
The channel has everything you are looking for – live streaming, a vast database or library of shows (The Family Chantel, Welcome to Plathville, Dr. Mercy, My Big Fat Fabulous Life, Darcy & Stacey, and more), an inbuilt music player, and what not!
TLC GO Activation – FAQs
Installing the TLC GO app on Roku is free. However, sign-in details of your subscription provider are required to watch the awesome content.
Go to the Roku Channel Store and type in TLC in the search bar. Once the app turns up on the screen, click the Add channel button to add the app to your device. Then activate the TLC app at tlcgo.com/activate.
You can definitely watch your favorite TLC shows, including 90 Day Fiancé, on your streaming device if you have an active subscription.