Download the Nick Jr. app on Roku for free, activate Nick Junior on nickjr.com/activate, and let your kids watch educational games, enjoy full episodes, discover original videos, and uncover lots of silly surprises.
Prerequisites to Activate Nick Jr. App on Roku
Nick Jr. is an American pay-TV channel that requires a TV subscription to access everything kids – Learning Games & Alphabet Buttons, Kid-Friendly Exploration, Live TV, Full Nick Jr. TV Episodes, Original Videos, and more. Apart from a participating TV provider, you will need the following things beforehand –
- Wi-Fi connection
- Updated Roku device
- Computer or smartphone
- Subscription through a participating TV provider
How to Activate Nick Jr. Channel on Roku using nickjr.com/activate
Roku pioneered streaming to the TV. If you flaunt a compatible Roku device, you need to connect it to your TV via an HDMI port. Ensure it uses the best Wi-Fi network in your area.
Confirmed all these? You are good to go with the following steps to stream what you love on your big-screen TV.
- Press the Home icon on the remote to navigate to the home screen menu.
- Go to the Streaming Channels option.
- Look for the Search Channels option and click it.
- Access the Channel Store and type Nick Jr.
- Install the channel and launch it once the app is installed.
- You will see a seven-digit activation code along with the activation page.
- On another phone or tablet, go to nickjr.com/activate.
- Enter the 7-digit code correctly in the desired field and hit the Continue button.
- It will take you to the Sign In page.
- Enter the sign-in credentials – username and password – of your TV provider.
- Stick to the on-screen guidelines to complete the process.
Your device is ready to stream Nick Jr.’s programs.
Discover original Nick Jr. entertaining exclusive videos and educational clips that will surely get your kids laughing, learning, and having fun. Also, you get to stream live episodes and live broadcasts as they air on the Nick Jr. TV channel. Make sure you are already signed in with your Nick Jr. TV provider.
Nick Jr. Activation Failed – How to Troubleshoot?
Failing to access recently aired episodes and shows for free? Wondering what went wrong?
Let’s diagnose the causes and stick to the troubleshooting tips to access hundreds of inspirational shows, play educational games, and enjoy original videos.
- Remove Nick Jr. App and Reinstall It: If the Nick Jr. activation on Roku failed due to the activation code, it has surely expired. Either repeat the process to regenerate the 7-digit code or remove the app and reinstall it to eliminate temporary bugs. Attempt activating Nick Jr. and encounter if you still see any error.
- Browsing Issues: The activation process requires you to access the authorized link, i.e., nickjr.com/activate. It can either be accessed on the mobile browser or web browser. However, you need to ensure that the browser is compatible. Hence, browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Edge, etc., are recommended.
- Use Second Device on Same Wi-Fi: You might run into errors if you don’t connect your second to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
- Internet Issues: Bad Internet? Fix it, and then try connecting to the page to access the link and enter the code. Contact your ISP if you can’t troubleshoot the issue by yourself.
- Contact TV Provider: If your sign-in details don’t match, you may want to contact your TV provider.
Now that the error is fixed, you can easily choose the best shows, games, and episodes for your little ones. The Nick Jr. library is full of preschool learning games, exciting racing games, drawing activities, and more.
About Nick Jr. Channel (Shows, Price & Features)
The American pay-TV channel was launched in 2009. The amazing shows and episodes of Nick Jr. are already entertaining hundreds and thousands of kids in the U.S. Why not let your little champ enjoy an array of interactive games? All you have to do is speak to your TV provider if they offer Nick Jr. in their package.
Here are the most popular Nick Jr. specials available to entertain and educate your children –
- PAW Patrol
- Dress Up
- Coloring Book
nickjr.com/activate – FAQs
Installing the app on Roku doesn’t cost anything. However, watching the shows and enjoying the interactive games will require TV provider account details. Check the steps mentioned in this blog to download the Nick Jr. app on your Roku device for free.
You can watch Nick Jr. on your Roku streaming device if you have an active subscription to a streaming service that carries the channel. Popular streaming services that offer your desired channel are YouTube TV, Philo, Vidgo, FuboTV, and DirecTV Stream.
Nick Jr. also supports Fire TV (1st gen or higher), Android devices, and Apple TV (4th gen or higher).