What better way to watch your favorite BET shows and movies than on the big TV screen (in the comfy living zone)? The Black Entertainment Television (BET) app lets you stream the best high-quality, premium content targeted to the African-American content when activated on your Roku or Fire TV Stick. This guide will make sure that you learn all the important steps to activate the BET channel online on a streaming device at bet.com/activate.
Quick Steps to Add & Activate BET App on Roku Device
Doubtlessly, Roku is the leader in streaming entertainment. Millions of homes in the country use various Roku devices for their compatibility and outstanding features. So it comes as no surprise as the official BET app is available on the Roku digital media player. Let’s learn the steps to add the BET channel to the device and then activate it to start streaming.
Guide to Add BET Channel App on Roku
Here’s a rundown of steps to help you add the app to your streaming platform.
- From the Roku home screen, navigate to “Streaming Channels.”
- Under “Streaming Channels,” you will find the “Search Channels” option.
- Click on it and go to the “Roku Channel Store.”
- Click on the magnifying glass icon to search the BET app.
- The concerned app should appear on the screen. Then, click on the “+Add channel” button.
- This will add the channel to your Roku channel list.
Activate BET App on Roku via bet.com/activate
You can check the steps below to activate the app to start streaming.
- Now, “Go to channel” and click on the BET app icon to open it.
- You will see a popup displaying a BET activation code. The code needs to be saved for future use.
- Next, on another computer or mobile phone, open your favorite browser (Chrome or Firebox).
- Next, you need to access the official activation page – bet.com/activate.
- Upon prompted, enter the activation code displayed on the TV screen earlier.
- Finally, you are all set to click on the “Continue” button.
After clicking on the “CONTINUE” button, you will see a success message within moments. That’s it! You are ready to watch the best BET content.
Activate BET App on Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Navigate to the Apps section of your Fire TV device.
- Find the BET app and press the Get option to install it.
- Post-installation, launch the app and copy the 7-digit activation code.
- Visit bet.com/activate on your phone or computer browser.
- Enter the code in the given boxes and press Continue.
- Now, sign in to your BET account through your TV provider login credentials.
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- You have now access BET app on your Fire TV device.
BET activation code not working? Troubleshooting Tips
Here are the best troubleshooting tips to fix the BET activation code not working issue.
- Be Quick While Using Code: Unless you act upon the code quickly and use it on the bet.com activate page to complete the activation process, you will likely come across the code not working error. Instead of delaying the process, access the authorized page, enter the code, and click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- Use Latest Version of App: Make sure you are using the latest BET app compatible with your device. You will have a hassle-free experience to get the code and use it meticulously.
- Fix Your Internet Connection: Did you experience a poor Internet connection? This might take a long time to get you the page and then take the activation command, only to delay the process.
- Delete Cache and Cookies: You may also want to fix the error by deleting your browser cache and cookies.
- Try another Browser/ Device: Maybe, the web browser you are using is not compatible. If it acts slowly, you can’t complete the process. So, the best way to get rid of the error is to try another browser. You may consider switching your device.
- Use Same Wi-Fi: What if you are trying to access the activation page on a computer not on the same Wi-Fi as your device. You will surely come across the activation code not working problem.
About BET (Features & Popular Shows)
Owned by “the ViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks unit of ViacomCBS via BET Networks,” BET, expanded as Black Entertainment Television, was launched in 1980. It is the primary channel of BET Networks and is the dominant African-American consumer brand. So if you wish to enjoy quality entertainment, news, music, and public affairs TV programming for black people, this is what you want. Today, BET is a household name with more than 90 million American households accessing the channel.
Some of its featured shows that keep its audience on their toes include – BET Awards, The Grand Hustle, BET HIP HOP Awards, Black Girls Rock, The Bobby Brown Story, and more. Here are the popular BET shows that continue to overwhelm the fans –
- Bet Soul
- Black Card Revoked
- Black Coffee
- Black Girls Rock
- Blew A Bag
- Brooklyn Blue Sky
- Changing Lanes
- Comic View
- Leading Women Defined
- Lift Every Voice
- Madiba Cast
- Mother S Day
- On Tour With
- Punk D
- The Queen Latifah Show
- The Sheards
- Tiny And Toya
- Unlocked Episodes
- Whats At Stake
- Zoe Ever After
Similar Post: watch.hgtv.com/activate
bet.com/activate – Frequently Asked Questions (faqs)
Q: Will I have to pay to watch the BET shows?
A: You need not pay as your TV provider already offers you’re the BET channel.
Q: Can I watch the BET series on my TV?
A: Yes, you can. For that, you will need to add and activate the channel on your streaming device. For example, if you own a Roku, refer to the steps mentioned above to activate the channel easily.
Q: What if I try to access BET outside the US?
A: You can stream the channel from the United States, South Africa, the United Kingdom, France, South Korea, Sub-Saharan Africa, etc.
If you still have any queries while activating BET TV on your Roku or Fire TV streaming device using bet.com/activate, let us know in the comment section.